Have you been approved for rent, utilities, or internet assistance from ERAP? If you have and you are in need of additional services to help you in your home, then the Wyoming Department of Health’s Aging Division might be able to help!
ERAP has funds available for administration through the Aging Division (AGD) for Housing Stability Services, all aimed at helping people stay in their homes for longer. We offer support to qualifying seniors and individuals with disabilities who have been approved for ERAP.
We have providers in most counties who can provide the following services:
- Home Modifications (to enable ‘aging in place’ or community-based living, for longer) up to $5,000 per client per grant period
- Trailer/Mobile Home Repairs (so long as you rent the lot) up to $5,000 per client per grant period
- Homemaking Services (Homemaking, Chores, Cleaning)
- Personal Care – Skilled Nursing Services (RN, LPN, and CNA)
- Non-Medical Transportation
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) both Cellular and Landline
- Information Technology Hardware (up to $400 for a device that has video conferencing and audio recording ability),
- Information Technology Hardware – Quarterly Monitoring (for device support and assistance over time)
- Independent Living Skills (Life Coaching & Money Management)
- Hoarding Services (Cleaning that is different from homemaking up to $5,000 per client per grant period & Mental Health Counseling)
We are also always encouraging new and experienced providers of similar services across the state who are familiar with project management for housing repairs, home modifications, or the Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) providers.
Please contact Mark Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.