If facing eviction, please contact Legal Aid of Wyoming. Visit www.lawyoming.org or call 1-877-432-9955 for Legal Aid. They may be able to provide other legal assistance to eligible ERAP renters living in Wyoming such as:
- Lease agreement advice/negotiation
- Eviction defense
- Disputes that could lead to eviction
- Financial issues directly related to the home you rent (disputes about security deposits, damages claims, late fees, etc.)
- Issues related to the safety of the home you rent
- Financial matters affecting your ability to maintain or obtain housing such as: debt collection defense; federal benefits (SSI/SSDI); employment matters (FMLA, disability accommodations); and consumer protection actions to obtain tenant funds lost to scams.