If facing eviction, please contact Legal Aid of Wyoming. Visit www.lawyoming.org or call 1-877-432-9955 for Legal Aid. They may be able to provide other legal assistance to eligible ERAP renters living in Wyoming such as:
- Lease agreement advice/negotiation
- Eviction defense
- Disputes that could lead to eviction
- Financial issues directly related to the home you rent (disputes about security deposits, damages claims, late fees, etc.)
- Issues related to the safety of the home you rent
- Financial matters affecting your ability to maintain or obtain housing such as: debt collection defense; federal benefits (SSI/SSDI); employment matters (FMLA, disability accommodations); and consumer protection actions to obtain tenant funds lost to scams.
The Wyoming Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault provides legal aid services for survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking. These legal services are for eligible ERAP renters living in Wyoming. Visit www.wyomingdvsa.org/legal-program or call 307-755-0992.