The WY Child Care Stabilization Access and Expansion Grant (Wave 2) is a funding opportunity
focused on four priority areas in which child care providers may invest and sustain.
- Building and supporting depleted staffing levels
- Supporting physical space expansion through minor renovations
- Expansion of care for children experiencing the most challenges in access to care (e.g., infants and toddlers, high needs children, etc.)
- Exploring or establishing transportation options for providers or families of children in care
The Wave 2 grant application includes questions for child care providers to describe local child
care service needs, explain how they will respond to those needs if awarded grant funding, and
detail their sustainability plan. The application will take 20 to 45 minutes to complete.
The grant application is open to receive responses July 7, 2022 through September 4, 2022 at
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE.
Sample PDF Application HERE
Providers who apply for Wave 2 grant funds will be required to participate in a 3-part business
acumen training series provided by the Wyoming Small Business Administration (SBA) in
partnership with WY DFS. Grant funding awards will be held, and not be released, until the
training is completed.
- Register now for training: https://tinyurl.com/5n7yrass
- Part 1 – June 30, 2022
- Part 2 – July 7, 2022
- Part 3 – July 14, 2022
- Recordings will be made available https://tinyurl.com/2xc573bn
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
For assistance, providers can email firstname.lastname@example.org or WY_ARPA_Grant@pubknow.com or call
307-314-3769. The phone line hours of operation are 8 am MST to 6 pm MST. If you call before or after hours, please be sure to leave your name, contact information and a brief message. Calls will be returned within one business day.