Are you a Wyoming homeowner who has fallen behind on mortgage payments, utility bills or other housing-related costs? The Wyoming Homeowner Assistance Fund (HAF) Program focuses on helping Wyoming homeowners, who have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and meet eligibility criteria, stay in their homes.
- APPLICATIONS: Applications are available only online.
- ELIGIBILITY: The program will be open to Wyoming homeowners who have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and meet eligibility criteria. The applicant’s household shall have a total household income at or below 150% of area median income (AMI).
- AMOUNT: The HAF Program is a grant that allows a one-time award of up to $17,000.
- APPLICATION ASSISTANCE: Please call the HAF Program Call Center at 1-888-996-4237 (WYO-HAFP). The center will be open Monday – Friday from 9 AM – 6 PM MT.
- ELIGIBLE EXPENSES: Eligible expenses include past due payments for mortgage, utilities, property taxes, homeowners insurance, and homeowners association dues, prioritizing mortgage arrears. The HAF Program is now accepting applications for up to three months of consecutive forward mortgage payments. Delinquencies will be prioritized over forward mortgage payments.
- FLYER FOR HAF PROGRAM: If you or someone you know is interested in the HAF Program, please download and share the flyer. Download English version
Watch town hall on HAF’s forward mortgage payments
The HAF Program held virtual town halls to discuss how eligible homeowners can apply for HAF services, highlighting the new service that assists with up to three (3) months of consecutive forward mortgage payments.
We encourage homeowners and servicers to prepare for the program to open by following the steps listed on these pages.
Sign up for the HAF Program Updates
If you would like to be notified via email with updates about the HAF Program, please click here.