|DESCRIPTION||SEPA PART. CODE||UNINCODE||PENALTYON UNIN||WORW CODE|
|Illegal Immigrant||DI||XA||Not Applicable||Y-EX|
|Ineligible Immigrant||DI||XA||Not Applicable||N-NE|
|IPV and Other Fraud||DI||XG||Not Applicable||N-NE|
|Fraud Due to Misrepresentation of Residence||DI||XG||Not Applicable||N-NE|
|Fugitive Felon||DI||XF||Not Applicable||N-NE|
|Parole Violator||DI||XV||Not Applicable||N-NE|
|More than One Degree/Cert.||IN||XE||Not Applicable||N-NE|
|CS Noncompliance(nonpayment)||IN||XC||Grant amt. less $1||N-NE|
Grant amt. less $1
|Work Program Noncompliance (nonpayment)||IN||XW||Grant amt. less $1||N-NE|
* Use N-NE or Y-EX, as appropriate
- Enter the income and assets of these individuals on the appropriate screens as they will be considered for the performance payment.
- Refer the individual to JAS through WORW and require compliance with the Pay-After-Performance requirements unless otherwise indicated above or exempt.
- Apply the five year benefit limit to the assistance unit.
- Allow the earned income disregard. (The earned income disregard was lost for unreported or untimely reporting, including establishment of overpayments, of earned income until 8/1/97.)