Please note that these forms are only for child care providers licensed by the State of Wyoming.
Instructions for all Out-of-State Central Registry Screens
- Complete the DFS Cover Sheet.
- Use a new cover sheet for each state.
- Complete the appropriate form for the state you are requesting from.
- If something does not apply or there is not an answer it must be marked N/A.
- Mail completed form, cover sheet and payment (if required) to:
Department of Family Services
2300 Capitol Ave. 3rd Floor
Cheyenne, WY 82002
DO NOT SEND ANY FORMS DIRECTLY TO THE OTHER STATE
The following state will not conduct child abuse and/or neglect screens submitted by the Wyoming Department of Family Services:
- South Dakota
Therefore, providers do not currently need to submit screens for those states. Please see the Exempt States Letter for more information.
Find individual Out-of-State forms below
If you download the form most of them can be filled out electronically before you print and sign.
C - D
|District of Columbia|
F - H
Ma - Mich
Minn - Mont
O - P
R - T
U - V